Looking for a size chart or sizing guidance? We got you. All of our product pages offer size charts for each respective product. Our top-selling Gildan 5000 t-shirt, for example:
- All sizes shown are in inches
- Length is measured from the highest point on the collar down to the bottom hem
- Width is measured across the body of the shirt, one way (think pit to pit)
- Sleeves are measured from center back to hem
- Youth sizing is accurate and cannot be equated to a specific age
- Due to the manufacturing process, please allow for up to 1" of variation to the published size
- If you're measuring your favourite shirt for comparison, please allow for shrinkage that may have occurred over time
What is a classic fit?
Great question! Classic fit is a straight, more comfortable cut that gives you a little more room though the chest and waist.