Shipping & Returns
Need to return all or part of your order? No problem! Just contact us via the help widget or through email at firstname.lastname@example.org with a complete list of all of the items you would like to return, including style numbers, colours, sizes and quantities. Please also provide your order number. We will provide you with return instructions.
- Altered or washed garments are not returnable.
- Shipping and handling charges are not refundable.
- Returns must be authorized by T-shirt.ca
- Returns without a RA # will be refused.
- Claims must be made within 30 days from receipt.
- Items must be sent Freight Pre-Paid.
- Please allow up to 10 business days for credits to be processed.
- Due to the nature of online ordering and shipping costs, exchanges are treated the same as returns.
- Order cancellation can only be made before the order is sent into picking - this typically happens within ten minutes of hitting 'Place Order', even outside of our operating hours. Please always thoroughly double check your order details before placing it as our ability to make changes is extremely limited once the order is in progress.
- Once shipment occurs, the return policy is in effect.
Need your order FAST? No problem! Most in-stock orders placed before 10:00 AM PST are shipped the same day* *Not guaranteed
- Orders are shipped from 1 of 5 warehouses across Canada depending on proximity and availability.
- Most orders are delivered 1 to 5 business days after being placed. We will notify you within 24 hours if your order must be split between multiple warehouses. Please keep an eye on the email address you provided on the order.
- The beginning of the week may experience delays due to an excess of orders placed over the weekends. Please plan ahead!
- Orders can be shipped with either Purolator Ground (2-5 business days) or Purolator Express (1-2 business days)
- Our company is unable to ship to P.O. boxes.
- Same Day delivery is unavailable.
- Orders shipped from multiple warehouses may incur additional shipping charges and added delivery time. T-shirt.ca will not cover 3-way splits, especially on items where warehouse locations are stated.
- Orders cannot be picked up from the warehouses.
*Please note: if you live in a remote location (especially one that Purolator does not service), free shipping may not apply to your order. We will email you with a quote from a courier that delivers to your area.
If you received damaged, incorrect, or missing items on an order, claims must be made within 10 business days from date of purchase. Claims made after this time may or may not be accepted. The quicker you let us know of a problem, the faster we can fix it for you! Thank you for your support!
Most orders over $500 (before taxes) are eligible for free shipping*
*Some restrictions apply. Orders shipping to the Yukon, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, or any location deemed remote by UPS are not eligible for free shipping.
Don't see what you're looking for? Try our Frequently Asked Questions page!