It can be incredibly disappointing to place an order and then have issues with the delivery. Around the holidays, couriers can become overwhelmed with orders causing delay and error. Please read the following scenarios that will explain the necessary steps you can take to get resolve delivery issues quickly.
Tracking number says "Delivered" but you have not received your order:
1. Please check around your location for your order or a shipping notice. Sometimes couriers place orders in unusual locations around the property to prevent theft. If you live in an apartment building, please check with your property manager if your order was delivered to the wrong apartment.
2. Revisit your tracking number and see if a signature was provided when your order was delivered. If the signature is not yours, the delivery was incorrect.
3. If you still cannot locate your order, please contact the courier ASAP either through Live Chat or by phone. They will be able to clarify which address the courier left your order at. If the courier is certain they delivered your order correctly, they will most likely open up a "Missing Case" with you and give you a case number.
4. Please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org including your order ID, the tracking number of the missing package, your case number, and the latest date you need your order by.
5. A Customer Service Agent will get back to you ASAP to work with you to achieve a resolution. In the case of a reshipment, the Customer Service Agent will direct your reshipment to the nearest courier depot so it can be held for pick up. They will let you know which address they are shipping your order to.
Tracking Number Has Not Updated
1. Sometimes, a package will not show movement, even a few days after the shipment has been created. There are a couple of possibilities behind this; most commonly, the order was picked up, but the driver missed scanning the package, which prevents it from receiving any updates. This doesn't mean the package isn't on its way, but this makes it difficult to guarantee a delivery time, and packages will occasionally go missing.
If your tracking number has not updated for a few days, please contact the courier either through Live Chat or by phone to confirm what information they have available. Contacting the courier first instead of Customer Service will be able to give you the most up to date information on your tracking number.
2. If the courier states the package is lost, please send an email to email@example.com including your order ID, the tracking number of your package, and the latest date you need your order by. You may or may not receive a case number, but if you do, please include this in your email.
3. A Customer Service Agent will get back to you ASAP with more information regarding your shipment.
I Am Missing A Section Of My Order
1. Make sure you've checked your email for multiple shipment notifications. Most likely, your order had to be shipped from more than one location, and with this, you will have multiple different tracking numbers.
2. If you have only received one tracking number and this package has been successfully delivered, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and a Customer Service Agent will be able to help you. Sometimes, the tracking numbers of split shipments end up in the "Junk Folder" of emails. The Customer Service Agent will be able to send you over your additional tracking numbers.
3. If you have received all of your tracking numbers and shipments and are still missing items, please contact email@example.com and a Customer Service Agent will be able to help you.